Concepts List A: General Items
- The ‘Divine’ Number Cube ;
Note:-Graham Hancock kindly worked with me to publish the Ant 1000 Divine Cube on his website, under Articles.
- I have translated the two dimensional ‘Sacred’ ancient (Persian?) ‘Magic Number Square’, containing only the numbers 1 to 9, into the fully coherent three-dimensional ‘Divine’ Number Cube, by discovering an inherent underlying mathematics. The amazing number patterns for each number in the Square, miraculously percolate up, down and sideways from the 2D Square into a 3D Cube.
- Where the Persian Number Square was considered ‘Sacred’, and deliberately protected and passed down through time as an important tool for the ancient design of complex Persian temples, the discovery I made of the 1000 number Cube, from the inherent mathematics of the Sacred square, is quite miraculous and I consider merits the name ‘Divine’.
- There is a strong and interesting pattern created by each number on the original two-dimensioned Persian Number Square. These 1 to 9 number patterns change through the Cube to translate at 180 degrees on the opposite outer face of the cube. The pattern of numbers moves through from all six faces of the cube and holds true!
- The number patterns of the numbers 1 and 8 are identical, but at 90 degrees to one another in both the Square and Cube. The same applies to the numbers 2 and 7, 3 and 6, and 4 and 5. Each number couple adds to 9. The number 9 itself is very different, more like a rigid structure, within which the other number patterns move. The number 9 becomes the complete outer shell of the Cube, as well as four straight rods of the number 9, from face to face through the Cube, intersecting in the middle.
- I wish to create a series of Cube models to display each number pattern, or number pattern couplet, separately. Additionally to create one large say two meter Cube, displayed in such a manner, that each of the numbers could be called up separately and shown as illuminated cubes or spheres suspended in space.
Please refer to the Divine Number Cube in the main menu.
I believe that there is a great further significance in the number patterns in this Cube in terms of Ancient writings and mythology, the positioning of Ancient sites on Earth, movement of our planet over time and the structures within nature. I have clarified these links in my article, after describing the Cube itself. I hope that you will find it interesting.
- Vacuum container for levitation, and systems for creating vacuum in a room (refer Patent papers, ideas and innovations)
- The creation of a vacuum or partial vacuum in a container or vessel to achieve levitation of this container or vessel in the air; i.e. so that it reaches a level in the atmosphere where it is in balance and floats unassisted. The greater the vacuum to weight ratio the higher this level of floating will be or its ability to levitate from the ground. The ultimate aim is to achieve the minimum size container with maximum levitation, which will allow for example a massive number of small levitating containers to be tied together or connected in a way that will allow large floating structures to be used in the air: e.g. hoist up a floating sunset viewing deck for cocktails; launch space shuttles (now that’s dreaming) further from the ground for fuel savings; luxury silent air travel, similar to the zeppelins, but never having to provide hydrogen, helium or heated air; safety is achieved with a multitude of capsules so that if one capsule/ container is somehow destroyed it will have very little effect.
- To create such vacuum containers on the ground so to speak, the most simple shape to achieve this would in my opinion be a cylinder, where one end is sealed and a airtight plate pulled away from this sealed end within this cylinder and fixed into place at the far end. This will require that the cylinder be strong enough to resist atmospheric pressure, be airtight, and be light enough so that the total weight of the cylinder structure is lighter than the weight or mass of air displaced. It will then levitate in the air up to a floatation level in a manner comparable with a zeppelin or hot air balloon. If there was then a means to have an adjusting mechanism to increase or decrease the volume of vacuum then the cylinder will rise or lower from its flotation level. This mechanism device could be a series of cylinders in the sealed end or end plate (or both) that could be pulled, twisted or turned outward or inward to adjust the volume of vacuum space. An example of a single vacuum container could be a large enough vacuumed cylinder standing vertically above an attached person/ people carrying ‘pod’ with a series of manually adjustable screw-in, screw- out cylinders to control the floatation height in the air.
- However I do not perceive that such individual person-carrying cylinders are likely to be popular for long but it is far more likely that a multitude of gathered smaller vacuum cylinders or other shape containers would find a bigger commercial value in the marketplace. Also popular would be hand held vacuum containers with and without remote controlled devices to control direction and height, special lighting etc as an alternative to hand held helium balloons.
- The improvement over a helium balloon, hot air balloon or zeppelin type craft is that the vacuum container will retain its ability to levitate possibly for many years or decades without any need to replace gasses or hot air. To achieve such long term ability to levitate the vacuum container must be made of a fabric that will not allow the transgression of gas particles through its walls.
- Out in space a spherical vacuum container would be possible to create and this is the best shape in terms or pressure resistance. Large or small spheres could be created by a system such as glass blowing with a gas pressure within a molten material such as glass or plastic. After the sphere has cooled and hardened sufficiently the sphere could be exposed to the ‘vacuum’ of space where the gas used to create the sphere is allowed to empty out into space through the blow up hole(s) and this hole(s) then sealed, creating a vacuum sphere levitation device.
- I do not know enough about the re-entry through the atmosphere but it may be possible that such spheres, which could be potentially massive, have very long lines attached, be allowed to gravitate slowly in toward earth until they reach their levels of flotation, and could then be collected by drawing in these lines. I am surmising that the spheres will be strong and light enough to enter the atmosphere fairly gently and not suffer the fate of heavy object plummeting through the atmosphere and burning up. If this were possible then there may be more likelihood that large floating sky-platforms could be created
- The pulling apart of plates to create a vacuum can also be applied to create large vacuumed spaces or rooms, within which for example vacuum containers will be easier to manufacture, including spheres, as well as many test lab uses requiring a vacuum.
- In a submarine, two emergency plates in a cylinder could be winched apart to expel sea water and replace it with a vacuum; therefore no liquid air or gas required for added buoyancy.
[ refer contacts: naval]
- Magnifying- glass systems for solar power and heating (refer ideas and innovations)
- This involves using the heat generated by focussing sunlight through a magnifying glass onto a brass (or other heat absorbing material) receptor, through which a controlled or calculated volume of water passes (perhaps through many small drilled holes down the length of the receptor), and being heated in the process. There could be a series of magnifying units focussed on such receptors, along the length of well insulated piping leading to hotter and hotter water as it progresses upward toward the insulated hot water reservoir.
- This water could then be re-circulated back from the reservoir into this heated piping run to be heated further. This system will allow the heating of water to steam temperature if required, and in size be a lot smaller than conventional solar hot water panels.
- It would be most efficient for the system to have a device that tracks the sun and keeps the angle of the magnifying glasses in its optimum.
- This system could be used for domestic, industrial and commercial purposes in heating water for baths, showers, basins, sinks, radiators etc.
- Other possible uses for this system include:-
- A portable/ travel jug to heat up water by this magnifying glass system and insulated circulation. The jug itself becomes the insulated reservoir and the water continually recirculates in insulated piping from the base of the jug past the magnifying receptor becoming hotter each time. There should be a steam valve to control the maximum temperature
- Fibre Optics for Art, Sculpture and Invisibility
- If one bunches together the ends of fibre optic strands (or cables or other such) into a surface (whether flat, curved or other shape) facing in one direction toward say a landscape (discuss multi direction after this example), these fibre optic strands can be bent around any shape (for example a sculpture) and face in the viewers direction. Effectively the shape around which the fibre optics are bent (i.e. the sculpture) will remain hidden from view and the viewer will only see the landscape behind from that particular point of view. Depending on the lighting conditions, the light travelling through the fibre optics may need to be boosted in intensity to create a perfect background match.
- It could create an interesting sculpture piece where the sculpture remained invisible to an onlooker from certain directions of approach and then as the onlooker moved around the piece the sculpture is revealed as the fibre optics reduce in number or cease altogether.
- Theoretically a person could be hidden from view in a similar fashion, through fibre optic vertical clothing ‘tubes’, where the ends of strands or cables are faced out at the directly opposite sides of the ‘tube’, interwoven with all the other strands in the walls of the ‘tube’ around the body. The optics may again have to pass through a booster otherwise the image on the viewers side of the ‘tube’ may be obviously less bright than the remainder of the background. If clothing was made in a similar manner to the stiff ‘tube’ shape, but instead woven into a softer, flexible outfit, then the effects would be striking in terms of light and images, even though as an ‘invisibility cloak’ this would not be too successful. Imagine, your entire body could be swathed in fibre optics suit, including over the head and face. Additional lighting and colour (including led’s) could be added to enhance effects.
- Obviously a successful system of opposite facing fibre optic ends could be used to conceal any inner object, including a ship. However when considering concealing such large objects, other systems using miniture cameras and screen panels would be far more successful and a lot cheaper. One only needs to look at the high quality and size of panels used for moving advertising on the walls of buildings in Times Square, New York, to realise that far better systems presently exist to achieve this. By careful use of cameras or other equipment facing and locking onto the ‘eyes’ of the onlooker (or enemy) that you wish to remain concealed from, through automatic and constantly updating computer systems, cameras or other equipment on the opposite side of the ship (for instance) will accurately project the correct image and perspective of the ship’s background onto the sides of the ship facing the onlooker, in a way that absolutely mimics the background and entirely conceals the ship. As the ship and onlooker change relative position, the concealing background image will adjust accordingly.
- Sailing Ship/ Boat Designs: Remain vertical
- Because a yacht or sailing vessel has a sail that leans over from the wind, the use of the maximum sail area exposed to the wind to maximise thrust on the forward motion of the vessel is not achieved. If the sail can remain vertical and hull friction in the water be minimised then greater vessel speeds should be achieved.
- There are various ways to keep the sail mast vertical. a) have a counter-weight system (possibly computer controlled pneumatics but other means also possible), moving a weight on a horizontal or upward tilted series of posts across the vessel or out from the sides of the vessel. Crew positions and weight will also have to calculated in to ensure mast verticality and manual over-ride until the systems better perfected.
- To reduce hull friction, it should be possible to adjust side fins below the water line, from horizontal at low speed to angled (possibly also increased in size) with greater speed, gently and progressively lifting the boat out of the water where the thinner hull creates less friction. Obviously the wavelength either side of the boat must co-incide by the appropriate known means to reduce drag to the minimum.
- It was so many years ago that I considered this that I cannot remember the optional sketches and ideas I thought of (drew and wrote down somewhere …) for hull, sail shapes and material types, but I know that one of the sails I considered was similar in theory to an aircraft wing, where the convex bulge increased in size with height, faced the wind and the negative pressure pulled the sail into a vertical position. At present with material sails, the opposite happens, where the convex shape of the sail pulls the sail away from the wind.
- Centrifugal Forces to allow high speed turns with zero gee’s
- I need to include diagrams with this explanation. This came to me when I was 13 years old, sitting next a stream at the bottom of our garden, wondering about some comment I had heard or read about how impossible it was for anything humanoid living in a UFO to survive the sudden high speed turns reported. The inertia on a human body moving many hundreds of miles an hour in one direction and then changing direction very rapidly (such as 90 degrees) would create too great a crush on the body for the body to survive. We know now that pressurised suits help with all sorts of problems previously encounted by pilots, including the negative effects of gee-forces, however would not on its own resolve this problem. At the time however I just saw in my mind’s eye a clear image of how the inner core of the circular ‘UFO’ spun at a calculated speed of turn, counter to the direction of change of the craft itself, in a manner that created a centrifugal outward force on the humanoid body at the exact opposing outer edge of the spin to the craft direction of change. I imagine now that pressurised suits, encompassing pressure absorbing seats and harnesses would all be a necessary part of any such a counter spin method. The seat would also have to rotate in a way that keeps the crew with their backs to the direction of inertia. The crew would also have to withstand the rapidity of the spin required to counter the change of direction in one smooth highly accelerated turn of the craft’s core. Theoretically therefore the larger the craft inner core, the faster this change of direction can occur, allowing a bigger centrifugal force.
- Anti-gravity testing systems
- Achieving anti gravity would be one of the most rewarding discoveries for mankind, allowing slow moving craft that won’t fall from the skies, requiring energy only for maintaining the anti gravity system on board and to move the craft forward, at any pace wished. Power won’t be required to forcefully work against gravity as presently required.
- Discovering how to interrupt gravity would be a wonderful challenge to attempt. At present we know that superconductors (super cooled) create an amazing apparent ‘anti gravity’ effect, but entirely different to the repulsion of same polarity magnets. Superconductors may well be interrupting the forces of gravity, to allow this levitating effect. However it is likely to be too expensive a system to encourage mass use.
- We need to discover other ways of interrupting the forces of gravity that may be easier and cheaper to mass produce. I would start with a series of large concave shaped dishes, made of different materials to suit the different tests. The dish should sit as a bowl with a weight (of any material) suspended from above from a weighing mechanism, and this weight should be suspended below the lip of the dish, so that any gravity side effects of the Earth’s mass do not extend below the lip of the dish.
- I would start possibly with a variety of metal dishes, passing all sorts of currents, wavelenths, vibrations, sound, heat, cold, light and every known means of energy that can react with the dish and monitor whether or not any reduction in the apparent weight of the suspended object occurs. Even a small fluctuation will hopefully lead along a series of experiments until an effective result occurs.
- I would also test other non material horizontal ‘blankets’ (preferably dish shaped for reasons outlined above) or energy within vacuum between glass plates of energy such as concentrated plasma, light (including all wavelengths known such as gamma, xray etc) and even nuetrinos. This planet seems to allow for discovery by man and I feel confident that a form of (becoming affordable mass produced) anti gravity will be found within the next decade.
- Universal forces and the effects on light and travel
- The pyramids design, real age, clues to finding treasures left by the originators
- The origins of the dna/ rna building blocks of all life, communication amongst all living entities and ability to effect non living matter to maintain life
- Generating power: piston platform on ocean waves, temp diff magma and ice, water to steam- space travel etc, geometry structure, solar mirror/ panel possibilities.
- Attempt reply methods crop circles: methods and timing
- How to reduce noise from helicopters/ quad copters
Created 09 August 2013 by Anthony J Williams, born 03.12.1951 Durban, south Africa.
To reduce noise from helicopters, hovering drones and quad copters, create an insulated ‘drum’ surround to the propellers, to absorb the sound of the rotor and rotating propellers, with the exception of the horizontal and vertical sound. All ‘angled’ sound between propellers and ground will be noticeably reduced.
For reduced ‘sideways movement’ wind resistance there is the option of a variety (to be tested) horizontal perforations or sound absorbing blades to the walls of the surround drum, where depth of blade to exceed open width between blades. An advanced feature could allow these blades to adjust to always remain horizontal as the copter angles over. Sound absorbing horizontal blades will reduce all angled sound between propellers and ground, except when copter directly over target.
For minature drone type quad or similar hovering copters, it may not be necessary to have any horizontal perforations or openings in the drum surround, but this needs to be tested. This will slow the sideways movement of the copter through increased air resistance, but will allow a ‘silent’ approach of the copter to its target, for video or whatever other purpose.
The surround sound- insulating drum could also be useful for additional mini cameras, or other purposes such as an invisibility ‘cloak’. The ‘invisibility cloak’ surrounding drum could actually cover the entire copter, body and propellers.
I can imagine the creation of a variety of multi-purpose silent (some ‘invisible’) hovering miniture remote viewing copters being able to navigate outside or inside buildings, through corridors and rooms.